See and feel the BVI for yourself
Experience absolute luxury from the moment you step foot on an all inclusive charter. Be pampered and indulge in a first class experience given by your professional crew. Relax and rejuvenate as your captain takes you to a new exotic location everyday. Relish in the culinary delights of your very own personal chef and sip on a refreshing cocktail with a warm breeze in the air.
Enjoy a wide variety of watersports your yacht has to offer from snorkeling, paddle boarding and kayaking. Or maybe you would like to try your hand at wakeboarding or tubing.
Sit back and relax knowing you are in the capable hands of your crew delivering the best in customer service, fine dining and safety and comfort. Experience a vacation of a lifetime!
- Captain and chef (on larger boats you may have additional crew such as a deckhand and a stewardess)
- All meals, snacks and standard yachts bar (liquor, wine, beer and soft drinks)
- Fuel for the vessel and tender
- Mooring fees
- Insurance for the vessel and crews
- Watersports activities
- Cruising and National Park permits
- Wifi (on most yachts)
What's not Included?
- Crew gratuities (15-20% of charter rate)
- Optional marina dockage for overnight stay
- Excursions and meals ashore not provided by the yacht/crew
- Special requests for top shelf liquor, wine or excessive alcohol consumption
- Transfers to and from the airport/ ferry terminal
Are you an experienced sailor who would like to get behind the wheel? Be the captain of your own ship and navigate your way through the islands. Plan your own course, on your own Yacht Charters, at your own pace.
- Sheets, pillows and linens
- Bath & beach towels
- Dishes, cookware and cutlery
- Charts, cruising guides and a flashlight
- Dinghy and outboard
- Yacht Insurance (Mandatory)
- Cruising permits and licenses (Mandatory)
- Fuel and water (Mandatory and both boat and dinghy must be re-filled at the end of your charter)
- Moorings and dockage
- Wifi (available for rent)
- Watersports are available for rent (Paddleboards, kayaks, scuba gear and more)
- A skipper (Experience is essential, so if you decide you don’t want to take full responsibility of the yacht, a skipper can be provided for an additional charge.